Your Adsense Link 728 X 15

Boiled Quail egg with English writings inside found in Delta State

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, July 16, 2013 0 comments

By Brisibe Perez
A mysterious bizarre event happened in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State when a legal practitioner residing in Ughelli bought a quail egg only to discover writings inside the white area of the egg.
According to the lawyer, the incident occurred on Tuesday at his office located at the Otor-Iwhereko community.
“I had sent my office girl to go and buy me boiled egg. On her buying the egg, I cracked the shell to consume the content only to find what I thought was a stain, on trying to clean of the said stain, I discovered the supposedly stain was an inscription, so I decided to call others to witness the episode and they all confirmed it.
Though not too certain the writings in the egg, we were able to make out words like, “He said man stories there,” he said.
On a close view of the said egg, it was discovered that the inscriptions where written in mirror format which reflects the writings being written from inside.
Of late, there have been numerous occurrences of strange happenings with a recent report in the Nigeria dailies of a child born with a Muslim praying bead and Koran.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

About

Blog Archive